• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need some shop space

staticrevolution

NAXJA Forum User
Just a shot in the dark, I am looking elwhere just thought I would take a chance and ask you folk. I am looking for shop space with a small apartment on the Clackamas side of Portland within 10 minutes of the OIT campus. Ideally a garage with small living quarters but just a shop is better than nothing. As I can live elsewhere. Looking to spend around $1000 a month max let me know if you have something or if you know some one.

Hey man, got my xj done. I graduated from that OIT campus but thru CCC. have fun. once i get gears and steering fixed (7.5" coils) we should head up to browns camp sometime, need to meet new people to wheel with as i only know a couple.

Very cool what was your major? When do you suspect you will be done with your steering etc. planning on a trip out to the trask to run some trails a week from Sat. the 30th I think. So is it you that might be interested in some shop space or someone else? I think I have found some but I am interested in hearing what you have to say. My dad built a house on some property out near Wilsonville with an appartment and shop so I may just move out that way at least I will be closer to CCC which is where I still go to school occasionally. Got any pics of your rig? I just bought some used 33's and black steelies off a kid up in washington for $175 so I am still working out the bugs with those. You can see them on the website. Also we are going out wheeling tomorrow morning if you are in the area. We will be gone from like 9AM to 3PM you are more than welcome to join if you have something to drive, some trails are doable in a stock rig with a heavy heavy right foot which is why I am on my third rear axle. Take it easy.... Alan

I majored in MicroElectronics systems technology. I thought that a buddy might be looking for some shop space and he still might but i dont think so. I got some pics but no inet at home yet Im cheap. Hoping steering will get done soon but I just got royally screwed on the D44 rear that I had a DEAL on so that is my focus now. No more running up hood in 2nd at 3200 and like 45MPH. LAAAAAAME.

Back