• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going offline for a while...

Willis

NAXJA Forum User
Closed on my new (to me) house on May 26th. Moving this weekend. I hate moving and packing, but love the fact that I am finally paying on a house of my own (I hate renting). I'm pretty excited, it's my first house!

If you are thinking of buying, do it now, interest rates are on their way up.

If you need to get a hold of me, PM me, I'll check them at work every so often.

Later,
Steve

Congrats on the house.

Where was the call about helping move? I missed that part where you asked for help on the move and said you'd feed and beer us. :bawl:

:yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap:

ECKSJAY said:
Congrats on the house.

Where was the call about helping move? I missed that part where you asked for help on the move and said you'd feed and beer us. :bawl:

:yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap:

:D I actually have quite a bit of help from family. I'll give you a call if we need some muscle. We have a huge enclosed car trailer in the family being towed by a Dodge diesel. It will be nice to do it all in one trip, rain or shine.

shutting down now....

Steve

have fun steve, hopefully i'll be able to meet you guys when i come home on leave in august. dont forget to label everything carefully. it makes moving in so much easier! lol, sorry couldnt help myself. if theres one thing i've realized in moving, make sure you know exactly where you want your stuff, and WHAT BOX its in. i've lost stuff that way. now i'm better at moving:D

Kris

I know the feeling, getting ready to move again. seems like no house is ever big enough. shoot me a PM when you are in and settled I'll get that stuff over to you.

Back