• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deaver coils

Progressive coils are nice. I didn't know anybody made lift coils that way. Should ride a heck of a lot smoother.

Gotta Ask... Who, What, When, How much? I haven't been able to find anything from Deaver other than leafs. I would also like to look into progressives, what spring rates did you choose?

Thanks,
-Dave

WELLLL you can get them through Currie for $279.95 orr if you are lucky you have a GREAT local shop that can get them for you $10 bucks cheaper and no shipping cost! They are 250/300#. Currie claims they are 4.5" and Deaver says they are 5.5". From what I understand they are the same coils, however Curries sportsman class springs are to cheap to be the Deavers so beware. Leaves are like $486 but I have to pick up shipping to.

So, are the ones you're getting from Deaver supposed to be the same as the Currie competition coils? I'd like to have the Currie 250/300 progressive coils if I knew they would give me the amount of lift I need. I've been thinking about contacting Deaver to see about a custom set with enough length, so I'm interested in hearing how yours work and how much actual lift you get. Can you give us a spring length at ride height?

BTW, the Tomken coils I got a long time ago with a 6" lift were progressive. I don't know if they still make them that way.

Yeah they are supposed to be the same coils, I shoudl get them either Monday or Tuesday and will wait to put them on until I get those drop brackets from Cherokeekid. After I will definetly take some measurements for everyone and let you all know how well they work.

Sorry to bring to the top but I was wondering if anyone got any more info on the progressive rate coils from Deaver?

-Mike

Back