• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The MJ w/ soft doors and no top... (pics)

CheapXJ

NAXJA Forum User
softdr0.jpg

softdr1.jpg

softdr2.jpg

softdr3.jpg

isn't it pretty?

(No I'm still not "done" yet ;) )

I love it ! That is something I have been thinking of doing to the XJ for some time now, I was going to fab my own doors though. What jeep are th edoors from? CJ, YJ, TJ? I assume it would work on an XJ also.
Looks great !

those are bestop YJ canvas doors.

all I did was weld some pieces of steel strap to the hinges to hold the doors.

the latch just happens to line up with the stock striker pin, so no modification was necessary.

the front of the door has a little bit of a gap, but I don't really care. they're ONLY on there to keep the cops off my ass (that, and they were free :D )

You keep coming up with the cheap mods. Good job dude. Keeping the mods in the family (yj soft doors, Dodge Dakota rear spring pack mod).

lol cooter ya your truck would look alot better w/ the top chopped. hahha j/k it looks good the way it is but chop top would be even cooler

I think I have an Amish guy that will make me a soft top with zip out window for under 200 bucks. I'm gonna take the truck up there and get things finalized just have to wait on him to get caught up. I used to work with him when I built mobile homes.

Back