• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

V6 A/C brackets???

1986xj

NAXJA Forum User
Would anyone be able to send a pic of their A/C setup on their V6 XJ? I pulled a compressor and the brackets from an 85 or so S10 blazer thinking they'd be the same to put in mine since the PO for some reason removed it. I didn't have time to mount it all up myself when I got it and now when we went to install it nothing seems to line up. I might just have the brackets wrong... or maybe I need ones specifically for an XJ?
Mike B.

I'll stop by mine and get some pics for you but won't be able to post them until after I get home from work. Around 10 tonight. Hope someone else comes to your aid sooner.

Had enough time to run down for you.

17Pass_side2-thumb.jpg

17Pass_side1-thumb.jpg

17Drivers_side-thumb.jpg

Best I could get for you. PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the originals when I get home. I set these for 4x6 but they came out small on here.

Last edited:
Thanks, gottem. You had posted the thumbs... I just deleted the word thumb from the URL and presto....
Thanks again,
Mike B.

Back