• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need more xj's and their drivers.....

eshel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
hey to all my NAXJA brothers and sisters. randy/yank & ralph helped me figure out how to post here, and it's good to be back, even though the layout and new choices on the forums still have my head spinning.
anyhow, i'm trying to generate a group of xj's, and their owners, to meet for some fantastic trail running at the new 'superlift' orv park at hot springs, arkansas.
the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weekends are open, with the 2nd and 3rd looking the best.
how many of you folks would be interested in either of those weekends? we'll have to decide on the weekend that will accommodate the most folks for now, and then go back again to accommodate the others!
if anyone wants to go, just get in touch with me, and remember- this in not a NAXJA event, but just another opportunity to get together with friends who have the same things in common.
my e-mail is: [email protected]

if we don't get enough folks who are interested, then we'll head out to gilmer/barnwell mtn. instead.
shalom alechem,

Eshel...

Nice to see you posting again... been wondering where you disappeared too!

Ivan

Back