• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OTK setup, will this work

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
i;m going to an OTK setup, and was wondering what my options were for TB relocations and steering stabilizer mounts...

does anyone run this setup or think it would work ok, my welding skills are nonexistent, so i'm looking for a way to still use some of the old mounts.

do the otk, then...

mount the trackbar in the stabilizer mount, similar to the skyjacker setup, then use the old TB axle mount to put the steering stabilizer on and then bolt that to the tierod. i would drill a new hole further toward the driver side for the stabilizer.

brandon

shimmy said:
i;m going to an OTK setup, and was wondering what my options were for TB relocations and steering stabilizer mounts...

does anyone run this setup or think it would work ok, my welding skills are nonexistent, so i'm looking for a way to still use some of the old mounts.

do the otk, then...

mount the trackbar in the stabilizer mount, similar to the skyjacker setup, then use the old TB axle mount to put the steering stabilizer on and then bolt that to the tierod. i would drill a new hole further toward the driver side for the stabilizer.

brandon

and how long will your stabilizer shock last hanging almost below axle tube?

i think stabilizer mount alone is not strong enough for trackbar mount.

Back