• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home page spruced up....

F. F.

RELAX, this is the WEB
Have a look. It now has forum information, and an easier format for the web folks to update the main page.

Once again, a job well done, now the entire naxja site is COMPLETE....

Its fresh, organized, homogenous, chromatically analogous, and just plain sexy.......

Begin feeling satisfied, toast to yourself with a cold beer (I'll do the same) and don't listen to any criticisms no matter how covertly constructive they sound in tone......

in other words, fah-kum, looks excellent, keep up the good work.

Looks good but needs to be spell check..LOL on the top it say to THAK our sponsors...but other than that I love it. Great Job

Kudzu said:
Looks good but needs to be spell check..LOL on the top it say to THAK our sponsors...but other than that I love it. Great Job

Thanks. Must be my denium shirt mssen up mah spellin today. :)

Whatever happened to simple and concise?

Is it really necessary to include "everything XJ" on the home page - isn't that what our ever expanding list of Forums is for? There really is such a thing as too much info.

Just to keep you honest of course - you didn't think that approval ratings were 100%, right?

And, just for the record Beez', ALL Change is not good, just useful change (for starters, 50 cent pieces are too big).

Mike in NJ :patriot:

It is simple and concise. :) Easier to manage and update, and shows at a glance what the site is about.
It helps us move in the direction of one (1) log in username site-wide. Eventually Members will only need a single password to navigate the entire site.

Mike in NJ said:
Whatever happened to simple and concise?

Is it really necessary to include "everything XJ" on the home page - isn't that what our ever expanding list of Forums is for? There really is such a thing as too much info.

Just to keep you honest of course - you didn't think that approval ratings were 100%, right?

And, just for the record Beez', ALL Change is not good, just useful change (for starters, 50 cent pieces are too big).

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back