• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motor Mounts

DurangoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have the MORE units in rubber. They are stout! Best part is they are completely rebuildable with lower control arm bushings for $10 at NAPA. They are spendy, but you get what you pay for.

Steve

I have the Daystar mounts with poly and love them. Vibes, some... but the solid feel is worth it! I've had them in for almost 2 years now. They make stock mounts look like a joke!

I have hear alot of good things about the M.O.R.E. mounts and it sounds like they could be worth the money if they are rebuildable from Napa for $10. I think that I would prefer the rubber mount to the poly because of stiffness and noise. :cheers: Anyone running the Rusty's mounts?
David

Have run I have MORE rubber mounts sinse 99'. They are super beef, rebuildable with the lca bushings from NAPA and are built to last. Ya there are vibes every now and again but so what. At last it was money well spent. I still haven't had to replace my rubber bushings yet with over 90k miles on them. Currie also sells motor mounts but are just the same as the Rusty's and MORE rubber ones. www.jeepin.com has a write up on Rusty's mounts. Juice

I have Rusty's and they are the same as the Daystar mounts. Have them now for 3 years and no play or sign of wear in them. They transfer some noise but they are really tight, no engine movement at all. Would do it again :wave:

i just got the replacement ones for $17 each... if they last 3-5 years I can replace them again...

I just can't see spending that much for motor mounts.

Back