• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 XJ Cargo cover

flyboycj84

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know offhand where I can get the window pull style cargo cover for a 91. I Just put a subwoofer box back there, and dont really want to give anyone a reason to steal it. I do have the brackets for it.

also....does anyone know if the measurements for a newer XJ, or Grand Cherokee cargo cover has the same width as the 91?
thanks

I'd like to second this request, but for a 98XJ. Oddly enough, I was just going to post the same, but flyboycj84 beat me to it. And this is the kind that pulls from the back seat to the hatch door to cover all of the cargo, right flyboycj84?

Yeah...this one should go all the way accross the rear....and there are like 20 on ebay right now, but they all say grand cherokee, or 96 and up xj....so I am mainly curious about the measurements

Yeah, the only ones that I've seen while searching besides eBay are for Grand Cherokees. I'm just wondering if any one else here has one, and if so, just some input about where from.

So will the Grand Cherokee retractable work on an xj, does anyone have a grand cherokee that could take a measurement?

I have a grey one from an 88 laredo...still retracts
It work work for me any more. I mounted my hi lift to the seat back.
$25.00+ shipping gets it all
cover and mounts
(you'll have to provide your own sheet metal screws)

I have never seen a retracting one for the new XJ's. When I got mine I also got the accsy catalog from jeep and the only one they had in there was a 'kit' that consisted of a tire cover, screw in hooks and the cargo area cover and I think it had two tiedown nets, one for the cargo area and one for that little pukka on the back passenger side...

I'm pretty sure I still have mine out in the shop somewhere. If you still need one let me know and I'll look for it this weekend. It would be gray, with the spare tire cutout from a '91. Best way to get my attention would be to PM me through the board. TC

Back