• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free 90 XJ interior trim...grey...

Sorry, that piece was broken in many places from dropping and dragging stuff across it.

There are some that are broken, but some that are in good shape.

They are going in the trash by next weekend...

Steve

Do you have the insert peice that the rear seat belts go into in the cargo area? The trim piece that would sit into the oval where the seatbelt disappears to.

Thanks

90Pioneer said:
Do you have the insert peice that the rear seat belts go into in the cargo area? The trim piece that would sit into the oval where the seatbelt disappears to.

Thanks

It was missing one when I bought the Jeep, but there was one there, I'll have to check. It's been a while since I took it all apart and I don't remember seeing it. I'll look and let you know.

Steve

90Pioneer said:

Thanks

Ya, I've got one of those. You in Seattle area, or other?

Steve

wrong1 said:
How about the the "OH shit handles"??

I think I'm keeping the oh shits for now. At least until I get my cage put in.

Anyone what anything else? It's going in the trash on Sunday.

Steve

Hey I have how hard is it to switch dashboards? My project truck has an AUFUL yellowish dash YUCK, and its missing a trim piece. BTW I got the top chopped off, now I just have to stop being lazy and get that bender mounted so I can start with the tube frame. Take it easy.

EDIT: AUFULL? dang, AWFULL? why cant I spell that?

This piece is easy and cheap to ship. I was more refering to the larger plastic pieces that would require boxing up and such. I can stick this little rectangle seat belt trim in a padded envelope and send it if you want. PM me your address.

Steve

Willis said:
This piece is easy and cheap to ship. I was more refering to the larger plastic pieces that would require boxing up and such. I can stick this little rectangle seat belt trim in a padded envelope and send it if you want. PM me your address.

Steve

Thanks that'd be great. Do you have a Paypal address? I'll send you some $$ for the shipping.

I have no idea how to use the PM system on this site, but you can email me at [email protected] and I'll let you know my address.

Thanks!

Back