• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone looking for a roomie close to Seattle?

Lincoln

NAXJA Member #321
NAXJA Member
Not me, sorry. :D

My sister picked up an internship for the summer in Seattle and her housing fell through. She's staying with a friend in University Place and commuting right now, but she has to find somewhere else by June 10th. Somewhere a lot closer would is what's she looking for.

Rent isn't a problem and I believe her internship is over August 15th. She will be heading back to Pullman then.

Any takers? I know someone around there needs some extra Jeep money for a few months.

Lincoln

I'm in the process of buying a 5 bedroom house, and just I will be living there. If she's interested, it's down in Burien (1/2 hour drive to downtown Seattle). I'd be looking for $500 + 1/2 utilities. She's have her own private room downstairs (mine's upstairs on the main floor) along with her own 3/4 bath and lots of storage space too.

Let me know,
Steve

Lincoln said:
Not me, sorry. :D

My sister picked up an internship for the summer in Seattle and her housing fell through. She's staying with a friend in University Place and commuting right now, but she has to find somewhere else by June 10th. Somewhere a lot closer would is what's she looking for.

Rent isn't a problem and I believe her internship is over August 15th. She will be heading back to Pullman then.

Any takers? I know someone around there needs some extra Jeep money for a few months.

Lincoln

Pics? :firedevil

Thanks Willis I'll pass the work.

Ecksjay, where's the pic of you? :D

Thanks,
Lincoln

Willis, PM me your number and she'll give you a call.

Ecksjay, you way too ugly. Look at that snout! :D

Yes!

Check out roomates.com our profile is cody251.

Available now, rent is $430 and that includes all utilities. Location 75th and 40th just north of the University of Washington. 5 room house, 2 bedrooms, recently remodled... really really nice place. Plenty of parking behind the house and on the street. E-mail me at [email protected] for more.

:spin1:

Re: Yes!

SeattleXJ said:
Check out roomates.com our profile is cody251.

Available now, rent is $430 and that includes all utilities. Location 75th and 40th just north of the University of Washington. 5 room house, 2 bedrooms, recently remodled... really really nice place. Plenty of parking behind the house and on the street. E-mail me at [email protected] for more.

:spin1:

Thanks, but I think she's already set. The are sounds familiar, maybe she's already stopped by????????

Back