• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ Hood Logo

bzdel2441

NAXJA Forum User
I got my jeep repainted and I need a new hood "JEEP" logo. I would like the know if the "JEEP" logo that is on the tailgate is the same as the hood logo. Does anyone know? I found one on jeepsareus.com but it doesnt say if it is a hood or tailgate logo.

Thanks
Chris

My suggestion is to go to your local dealer and buy one. They may have to order it but should be there the next day mabye two depending which warehouse and how far your dealer from the warehouse. I had a different style of front JEEP on my 88 XJ. I have holes in the front panel where your JEEP is stuck on with 2 sided tape.

I do not know if your front and back JEEP are the same, but the dealer parts guy can tell you. That "information" is worth any $ you'd save on ordering it from some out of state web site. Also if the part is wrong the dealer won't make you "buy" it.

I know my front JEEP ran $60 but your stick-on version should be $30 or less.

Also owning an XJ it good to know the dealer parts guys, they will help you out when you need it the most!

Jeepsareus has the emblem you need for your 97+. I've bought them from him on ebay. The emblem is the same for the front as it is for the rear. Be sure to specify silver and not a chrome emblem unless you prefer chrome. He is comparable to dealer price but you will pay shipping. Be careful when applying to get the placement correct the first time.

I would second Jeepsareus for emblems and small parts. Shipping is fast from them at least to me, they're in NY i'm in PA so a day turn around. Prices are better on their web site than their Ebay site. Juice

Back