• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Said Goodbye the to Liberty

xjk9bar1

NAXJA Forum User
And hello to the....

483879_31_full.jpg

It'll be nice having two capable Jeeps again, especially with as much room as the Liberty had.

She's just a baby right now, but the MAD COW is coming!

Last edited:
You are talking about the XJ across the street...Right??

I thought you were getting a solar yellow one.White looks cool too.When do we start building it???Is Sam happy you got rid of her "baby"? See you at the shop friday if you come out to the airport.
Jeff

sweet deal. Talking the woman into trading in her 98sport xj for an unlimited. took her to the jeep dealer the other day and is really thinking about it now.

There is no way you guys are going to be able to resist building a 103.4" wheelbase Wrangler into your trail monster. That will be so much easier than building an XJ, and the extra 2" of wheelbase will be sweet. The question is whether your wives will take your POS XJ's as replacements :D.

Nay

xjk9bar1 said:
Now, now...I still have my baby.
For a second there I thought you went over tho the dark side. Though the unlimited is one hell of a wheeler right out of the box. We ran hells revenge with the Product Development team from DC at EJS last month....Prriiity impressive.

Already planning ACOS all the way around (the base for future mods), and 32" MTR's on black rockrawlers....atleast that's what I can get away with for now....HEHEHEHE

the dealer up here in greeley has a red lifted unlimited on 33x10.50s looks ok but it's a rancho lift. when talking to the guy about it he didn't know much and that one wasn't ready for a test drive. they had it up on the display ramps. no disconnects no SYE not sure if needed but if it has the same set up more or less as the xj and tj and they put a 4 inch lift on it then I'm going to guess vibes is one reason they said I couldn't test drive it. Might go bug them about it again.

Back