• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caption this picture

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
Have at it folks.

markjes.JPG

Man, six months. Half a freaking year!
I don't know what to say but what's all that smoke from?!? ;) :D

Jes

"Dammit Beezil.... More throttle! We'll get all that Armor All burned off your tires eventually....."

I thought rope starts were for lawn mowers!
Wayne

Internal thoughts----

Mark- Hehe, Jes actually thinks I'm helping to pull

Jes- Sean's incredible exploding burritos have made their way to my pooper, I hope Mark's boots don't melt

Sean

ROTFLMAO!

No, really we are helping out!

With a little help from spotters, Beezil's Civic finally made it over the rock.

Having just watched the Matrix, Mark and Jes jump out of Beezil's XJ just in time. As it sails over the next ledge they grab the recovery strap and are dragged to the edge by the force of Beezil's falling rig. Beezil tightens his seatbelts just before his highly modified XJ withstands the force of it's impact against the cliff face hundreds of feet above the Colorado. As Mark and Jes begin pulling the rig up, Mark who understands the Matrix says to Jes "Try not to think of it as pulling up an XJ, but rather the XJ isn't really there" Meanwhile Beezil throws it into reverse and floors it to see if that will help but that only cauzes pillars of smoke to waft up and over the edge. Jes grunts to himself "That's the last time I let Beezil try to jump from Poison Spider to the Moab Rim!" ;)

Boy! He's really got his head up his Azz. Keep pulling!

While walking along one of the trails, Mark and Jes are lucky to have found the rope that will help them climb over the little rock in their path.

"If I make this funny face, Sean will think that I'm actually helping him get his junk unwedged......hehehehe, but I'm just laughing through my teeth.......goofy tube buggy drivers anyway............."

Back