• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where'd my turn signals go?

bradlyw

NAXJA Forum User
ok, so now i have no turn signals at all on my XJ. None on the tail-light assemblies... and none up front either. I checked the obvious and looked at the fuses and they are all fine. Anyone have any ideas? Can possibly one bulb going bad make this happen? Maybe a relay under the hood?

I'm quite lost here and the electrical system from factory is one of the few things I havent learned a lot about on my Jeep. As always... thanks in advance :)

Brad

bradlyw said:
ok, so now i have no turn signals at all on my XJ. None on the tail-light assemblies... and none up front either. I checked the obvious and looked at the fuses and they are all fine. Anyone have any ideas? Can possibly one bulb going bad make this happen? Maybe a relay under the hood?

I'm quite lost here and the electrical system from factory is one of the few things I havent learned a lot about on my Jeep. As always... thanks in advance :)

Brad

when you turn on the turn signal, stick your head down by the fuse box.. do you hear clicking?

does your hazards work?

check your fuse one more time.. some burn out and look good still.

Do the hazard warning (4-way) flashers work?

The turn signals and the 4-ways use separate flashers. If the 4-ways work, try replacing the flasher for the turn indicators.

Back