• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hello all....

Berserker

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,
Sorry for not posting often been quite busy working 20 hours of overtime a week (play money muwahaha!), anyway I just finished installing an econo lift which only gave me about an 1.5" of lift but its a start, its pretty simple kit a coil sping spacer and longer leaf spring shackles I'm wondering if I can add another 2 inches of lift on the existing kit or do i have to get a new kit? just curious because i'm looking at catalogues and its pretty much the same 2 inch spacer for the coil and an add-a-leaf for the rear (which I think i can use), any advice or suggestions would be helpful, keep in mind I'm relatively new to suspension mods, however when it come to engines i'm right at home. :D

That's exactly how I started out last october, spacers and shackles. About 2" of lift up front with 1'"1/2 in back due to sag. I've added AAL's to the shackles since then but replcaced the coil spacers with ACOS so I'm about 3 1/2" now. RockyRoad sells a kit wich is basically your budget boost on top of an OME suspension. Many people have some kind of mix and match set up or have added these items to thier lift kits for a little extra lift or to even them out.

Back