• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregonian

steelheader

NAXJA Forum User
Just wrote to say hey. I am currantly building a Red 90 Limited 3.5 Tuff country springs & LCA's , 3.5 RE spring packs, 2 1/2 Magnaflow cat back,31x10.50 BFG mud T/A's, Black 15x8 wheels, K&N filter ,Olympic Top Hat roof rack on order. It is nice to have a Northwest chapter. Pete

steelheader said:
Just wrote to say hey. I am currantly building a Red 90 Limited 3.5 Tuff country springs & LCA's , 3.5 RE spring packs, 2 1/2 Magnaflow cat back,31x10.50 BFG mud T/A's, Black 15x8 wheels, K&N filter ,Olympic Top Hat roof rack on order. It is nice to have a Northwest chapter. Pete

Welcome. You into catching those overgrown trout too? :)

Yea we tow our Willie drift boat with the XJ .We need it for some of the boat ramps on the Rogue and Chetco rivers that are unimproved or are gravel bars. I had a 89 limited all fixed up and sold it to buy a Suburban and a guide bud of ours wanted it so I sold it to him and bought the wife a little mileage rig so I keeped her XJ to build for my fishing and hunting rig. I am just getting ready for Salmon season. Pete

Back