• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5" RE Lift

Cherokee91Red

NAXJA Forum User
Alright got my kit in the mail RE6025, new leaf springs and shocks are on the way. Is there anything yall would recommend i do or buy in preparation for the install. Gonna prolly put on 31x10.5 tires. Anything need to be done related to gearing or axles?

Thanks

PB Blatser and start working it on those nuts and bolts.

Worked for me, I got's a '91 and freed all rear shock bolts without breaking any. slowly working on the leaf springs now.

Just the PB Blaster or equivilent product. Thats exactly the lift that I have put on my XJ and I went with BFG Mud Terrains. Front disco's will be a help so you get the most out of it.

new spring eye bolts... i'm glad i did.. only cut 1 of them in the process but they were pretty rusty and worn... they are a bit pricey but i already spent good $$ on the components, why use crap to hold it all in place.... oh yeah.. a few cans of PB... and think ahead and expect to fight with the upper rear shock mounts unless youve already been thru that...

mike

Back