• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 xj parts

xjhm

NAXJA Forum User
i have some parts to get rid of... these are all in good shape off a '99 classic
i am not shipping right now...these are for local pickup only...in a few days, after i check on shipping rates and come up with a few boxes i will offer anything i have to be shipped(buyer pays)
factory parts taken off at 55,000 highway miles, never taken fourwheeling!!!
1 pr. front coils $20
1 rear driveshaft with slipyoke, good joints $40
upper control arms $15
lower control arms $15
trackbar with mount, tight $40
rear swaybar $15
aluminum classic wheel(spare)$40 or trade to a steelie with boot
1 pr. factory brake lines $15
all white front bumper with the white side plastic pieces (body colored like the limited) with the factory foglights(one has a crack across it, that was never noticed before i took the bumper off, never got wet enough to blow a bulb) $50

after next weekend i will have my rusty's 3" front coils for sale at $75, and possibly my 2" coil spacer $20
4 tires off a 660 yamaha grizzly 500miles $50
57 chevy factory front brakes(master cyl and drums), belhousing with motor mount holes for the rear,make offer
big block chevy water pump $10
, cab extender/spoiler for a 89 ford ranger,$15

(i also have two- 200 amp wafer type fuses for car stereo, brand name audiopipe...$8 shipped)

all items are up for trade if you have something i may want, like big round thin foglights for my push bar i am thinking of making, a small push bar, in case the one in my thoughts don't work out, rear shackles with 1/2" to 3/4" lift,steel shims, 2 of 3 degree, roof rack, locker (8.25 29 spline), snatch block, tree saver strap, chain, beer, women, etc.

pm me with any offers... remember i won't ship anythig out for a week or so..but after that i will...
btw... i am located in pikeville, ky 41501...20 miles from va. 20 miles from wva...

the bumper is gone...

i also have a pair of rusty's coils for sale...3" and they actually gave 3" $75

and a rusty's steering brace...$40

coils installed jan. brace in feb. of this year.......

trades considered...i need lights, adj. lowers, steel 4 degree shims, hi-lift jack, winch accesories , etc.

xjhm said:
i have some parts to get rid of... these are all in good shape off a '99 classic

factory parts taken off at 55,000 highway miles, never taken fourwheeling!!!
1 pr. front coils $20
1 rear driveshaft with slipyoke, good joints $60 shipped
upper control arms $10
upper and lowers $25 shipped
lower control arms $10
trackbar with mount, tight $45 shipped
rear swaybar $15
aluminum classic wheel(spare)$40 or trade to a steelie with boot
1 pr. factory brake lines $15 shipped
4 tires off a 660 yamaha grizzly 500miles $50
57 chevy factory front brakes(master cyl and drums), belhousing with motor mount holes for the rear,make offer
big block chevy water pump $10
, cab extender/spoiler for a 89 ford ranger,$15

(i also have two- 200 amp wafer type fuses for car stereo, brand name audiopipe...$8 shipped)

all items are up for trade if you have something i may want, like big round thin foglights for my push bar i am thinking of making, a small push bar, in case the one in my thoughts don't work out, rear shackles with 1/2" to 3/4" lift,steel shims, 2 of 3 degree, roof rack, locker or limited slip lp d30(if there is such a thing), snatch block, tree saver strap, chain, beer, women, etc.

pm me with any offers...

bump and update on the list......

make offers

Back