• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BrushGuard Hits my Bushwackers

talon39

NAXJA Forum User
I just put on My Bushwacker Fender Flares. Now I'm looking for a Winch bumper and Brushguard that will fit my 90 Cherokee.
I reallylike the one by Custom 4x4 Fabrication Pictured below. However the brushguard will hit my Bushwackers. Has any successfully modded this brushguard to work with Bushwackers installed? Does anyone know of a bumber and brushguard similar in looks that will not interfer with the Fender Flares?
front_xj_1.jpg

What about Warns it's pretty nice! $599.00 w/brush gaurd $520.00 w/o

I'm getting the one without! don't care for there brush gaurd they offer.

Or check out four reals front bumper...I like it, but it don't offer toe hooks!

All I have seen from FourReal Steel are PreRunner syle brushguards. Nothing similar to the one pictured. The Brushguard by Warn is also nothing like the one pictured.

If you have to, just bend the sides out more to accomodate the flares, easy as that..

C4x4 has a new style prerunner brushgaurd that doesn't wrap around the sides.

Yah I don't really like the PreRunner style. I like the Guards that extend over the headlights. I really like the looks of the one pictured above. Looks like I will probably buy it and atempt to bend it.

Back