• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MTR Receipts Needed for Price Matching

rpili2001

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone - someone post a copy of a recent receipt for a set of 35 or 37 MTRs? Preferably 37's. There have been POR posts on the subject but no recent receipts.

Thanks

Ray

link no work

Hunter-Lynchburg said:
what kind of place needs to see a recepit to price match. you get those after you buy the tires, not when you are shopping for them. they sound like a bunch of jackholes, tell them your taking your business elsewhere.

Hunter

Hunter,

My local Goodyear tire store in San Diego wants recent receipts with phone numbers or a web page print out. What I really want is a recent hi res copy of a walmart recipt for 37's at the $160/tire price as discussed on POR.

Ray

rpili2001 said:
Hunter,

My local Goodyear tire store in San Diego wants recent receipts with phone numbers or a web page print out. What I really want is a recent hi res copy of a walmart recipt for 37's at the $160/tire price as discussed on POR.

Ray

I'd tell Badyear to take a flyin leap. That they can see the reciept after I buy the tires at WallyWorld. What, are they going to have you take them back, return them and then sell you new ones? I'm thinking not.

mad maXJ said:
i took that link down because right after posting it my free site got locked up because it has very little bandwidth available.

i'd be happy to email the ones i have to someone that can post them on a more capable site.
Send me the HTML and I'll post it on my free website. I already pay for extra bandwidth

I took that online tires ad as well as the older 35" receipt that Mad Max had posted to Walmart in Rhinelander, WI today and the guy took the reciepts to his manager. Then he came back and said the reciept is too old and they won't match on line places. :( He suggested I try walmart.com. ??? He also said they can't sell the warranty on anything bigger than 31's. So there's my story. Oh, the tires were $174 I believe straight up with no mounting/balancing/valve stems etc. Jeff

May want to check with Big O Tire in your area .... I personally won't buy tires from anyone else. I just bought a set of BFG KO's this past weekend ... the guys at my local shop in Brea, CA actually used a torque wrench on my lugs without me asking. Also spray painted the raised white letters black before mounting them on the inside---quality service if you ask me. I've never been disappointed in their work .. especially mounting and balancing.

They've done a lot of free work for me over the years ... checking runout on their computer balancing machine on countless OEM steel wheels----they have my business for life.

You can buy BFG's, Goodyears or BIG O brand that almost look like MTR's.

http://www.bigotires.com/

Back