• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Explorer 8.8 98% bolt in. Vancouver, Washington

NitroRC Ed

NAXJA Forum User
Have an 8.8 ready to bolt in - all it needs is the hard lines from the center to the flexible line on the caliper.
3.73 gears.
31 Spline
Factory Limited Slip
Emergency Brake cables.
Center steel braided extended line.

Thinking around $500 OBO. Don't really want to ship if possible.

axle_1.JPG

Check http://www.nitrorc.com/ed/Content/Axle.asp for more pictures and info.

Thanks,
Ed

Bump.

Seems like a good deal to me. I know i have more money wraped up in my D44 and it does not have discs.

-Scott

NitroRC Ed said:
For a Cherokee. Had it all bolted up but decided to put a Ford 9" in.

OBA.... with spacers....

Thanks for looking,
Ed

$500.00 is a good price. I work for a large Wrecker in OR. and we ask $450.00.

My question since I was thinking of doing this myself is what do you have to do to get it ready to put in? It maybe that your $100.00 or so short if someone has to do any considerable labor...

scott

red91inWA a.k.a. scott f. said:
$500.00 is a good price. I work for a large Wrecker in OR. and we ask $450.00.

My question since I was thinking of doing this myself is what do you have to do to get it ready to put in? It maybe that your $100.00 or so short if someone has to do any considerable labor...

scott

All that is needed is the hard line installed from the flex hose from the caliper to the T on the Steel braided line. Think the two hard lines would cost no more than about $10 give or take a little. I do have both the hard lines but when I took one side off it messed up the flats on the part that screws into the T. That is why they are not included - can toss them in for the heck of it though.

I did have this hooked up and even had the brakes adjusted. Seemed to work great - even the e-brake.

If anyone wants more picture I can take them or if someone wants to come and look just shoot me an email or PM.

Thanks,
Ed

damn it! i if i hadn't of just finished bulletproofing my 8.25, i would have definitely picked ya up on this!

brandon
i'll definitely spread the word!!!

verrive
Have a Dana 30 HP with matching gears that could work into the deal for a little extra $$. It came out of an 84 2 Door XJ. I put all new brakes on it. It is the disco type but I also have an extra set of shafts for it as well.

DPC
Always looking for stuff. You have anything in particular you are getting rid of?

Thanks for looking,
Ed

DPC said:
I have an 89 4dr I am parting. Still has some stuff on it. Let me know what you are looking for.

Dan

Think the only stuff I am looking for is a car trailer and a 8000lb winch. Most of the stuff on my XJ is not stock anyways......

Thanks,
Ed

Back