• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WARN wiring diagrams?

Lucas

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know where I can find how the solenoids/remote plug (3pin) are wired? I can only find exploded diagrams of the mechanicals. I have a XD900i. Ill paypal you a buck if you crack yours open and take a few snapshots :roll:
TIA

I just happened to have this already done for someone else with labels.
Mine is a HS9500i...
Send me an email and I'll reply with the pic (it is not on a web server).
If you like it, I'll take the buck :)

[email protected]

Try contacting Warn. I had trouble with the control switch (ran over it!) and someone there was nice enough to send me the schematic diagram so I could put it back together. Sorry, I'ts been too long to remember who I talked to...

Did they Email them or fax?

Sorry, I simply don't remember. I have a 8000i so they most likely won't apply to you. Also, they cover the switch. I think I have them at home. I'll check tonight to see if I can find them. But anyway, give Warn a call. Bet they will supply schematics in some format or other.

Gee, I think I could email you the same pic as Scott. :) It helped me with my solenoid relocation project. I don't know if his pics show the remote connector or not though. I thought those pics were still on the madxj yahoogroups site under pics or files. Maybe not though. Jeff

Warn customer service will email you .pdf files of the wiring diagrams. They did it for me for my M8000. You can call them at 1-800-910-1122.

Did you get this straight? I just stumbled across my Warn Instructions for my winch. It's not the ti series though, but it might help/.

I got a few pics I think will help. (ill paypal a buck as soon as I reach my friend, its his acct.)
If you have some factory diagrams to send over/post that would be great. I think most Warn solenoid packs are wired the same, unless someone knows otherwise?

Back