• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone use Tellico 4x4?

R

roke40

I found the best price I've seen for the Powertrax No-Slip at Tellico4x4.com. They have it for $359.95. Has anyone had any experience buying from them?

Bought a bunch of parts for our YJ and the XJ through them. I'd buy from them again. Don't expect your stuff to get shipped the same day or anything. Took us a couple of weeks from the time the order went in but we didn't pay much for shipping and they sent the right stuff each time. :) Of course though I've heard that the parts we bought (like weatherstripping, gaskets, etc) come from somewhere else. Since you're looking at different kinds of goods they might ship faster. :)

don't expect to get a knowledgable sales rep on the phone, that is, if you can get anyone on the phone... they are tied in with some other companys for the phone line, and i got some young girl that couldn't even tell me whether or not they had jks quick disco. , even when i gave her the part number listed on the web site she still drew a blank...i called back a day later and couldn't get anyone, after several trys i gave up and called another supplier who actually has a phone line going to real people...
if you feel comfortable ordering off of a website go for it....but i like to have someone on the other end of the phone to tell me they have it in stock...then my credit card won't be held up for several weeks while they wait on a backorder...and then if something is wrong with my order, i can get a hold of someone to get the mess straightened out...i will never call them again(unless they have a really good sale and change their phone sales methods)

I've ordered several things on-line from them, and they've always been shipped out pretty quick. (2-3 days)
I'd buy from them again without hesitation. :wave1:

Shipping from them really depends on if they have it in stock or if it's drop shipped. Meaning they have the company that makes the product ship it directly from the factor/warehouse.. So If the manufacturer is backed up with orders you wont get your stuff for a couple of weeks. Happened to me when I ordered my WP Rack..

If you can wait a couple of weeks to get your stuff your set, the prices are very good.

P1

They have a bunch of sites under different names that are pretty much the same site. It gives them better coverage in search enging rankings for Google and Yahoo (or so they think).

I bought a couple of things from them, not a bad experience, but like other said - not fast. Everythnig I got from them was drop shipped for the manufacturers.

I'd probably buy from them again...

bburge

I got some Staun deflators from them for $32. There was a misprint on their website, but they were cool enough to honor the price. They were very nice and helpful.

Don't let the name fool you. They're in Alabama. :)

Well I just ordered the locker. $384.90 shipped. I'll keep y'all posted on shipping. He told me 5 to 7 days. This should help make Big Dogs a lot more fun this June.

Back