• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some misc. parts that MUST sell ASAP

Cue-ball

NAXJA Forum User
2-Almost brand new 32x11.5x15 BFG AT's-$65+shipping (prefer local pick up)

HP30 vac. disco model housing, carrier, R&P (3.55?), knuckles off an 87XJ-offer (prefer local pick up)

D30 front rotors in good shape-offer

D30 front stock hubs-$80+shipping for the pair or $50 ea.

Stock XJ front coils-offer

Stock vac-disco axle shafts-make offer

Brand new TeraFlex adj. front track bar-$125+shipping

Stock front control arms for the same 87XJ-offer free with HP30

Warn M8000 winch with custom cables to allow the control box to be mounted under the hood-$300+shipping (prefer local pick up)

I think that is about it for now. Like I said I want to get this stuff sold this weekend. I am in the Napa, Ca. area and would prefer local pick up or I could meet you somewhere perhaps.

I am interested in your 2 BFGs. How much to ship to Los Angeles 91206 (business address)?

Eddie
eddieg @netzero.net (minus space)

I can give you $250 cash for the winch. i can come pick it up or meet you as i will be in Richmond this weekend. let me know.

Matt

Ok most of the stuff has sold but here is what I have left. Just make offers I really need to get this crap cleaned out of the yard before my wife gets back in town next week.

D30 front rotors in good shape

D30 front stock hubs

Stock XJ front coils

Front knuckles off an 87XJ HP30

Stock front control arms for the same 87XJ

Back