• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mods 4 an atlas?

moneypitxj

NAXJA Member #565
ok, i have a AX-15, AA sye driveshaft, ome front driveshaft, orgs trans-case skidder. what mods will i have to make to fit in a 4.3 atlas?

a credit card :laugh3:

do a little searching, I know SeanP has an Atlas in his, and I think Jes does as well. I seem to remember SeanP cutting some of the floorboard, but that may not be neccesary if you clock it lower. the front driveshaft will probably still work, but the rear will probably need to be lengthened. you may need some sort of clocking ring/spacer to bolt it to the AX15. and the skid plate might need a little adapting.

also do a search on www.pirate4x4.com/forum/search.php? there are a lot of YJ guys with the AX15 and Atlas, and some of the same things will apply.

Both shafts need mods.

The tunnel doesn't need cutting unless you want to clock it up flat.

Make sure you get the 1" spacer from AA. It helps clear the OEM AX-15 crossmember. It comes from AA free of charge if you tell them you need it.

CRASH

Back