• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corbeau seat bracket?

lndrvrxj

NAXJA Forum User
has anyone made there own seat brackets instead of paying 78 bucks for theres. I bought a baja ss seat from them and i am going to to try to make my own bracket. Does anyone have pics for me( of there homemade ones or corbeaus bracket to copy from)

I made brackets for my Mastercraft Rubicon seat. Not sure on the Corbeau differences, but it only involved a little cutting of some flat stock.
IIRC - 15"x3"x3/16" plate bolted to the OEM seat mount, drilling holes as required for the seat itself. I have pic somewhere at home, but once you have the Corbeau and the seat mount side by side, it's self explanatory.

I am having a set made as part of a trade with a fellow jeeper. He does CAD and laser programming etc. Because I am 6'4" I am having the seat mounts set further back so I get more leg room, I will be utilizing the stock risers and sliders. (The seats I am putting in are some nice recaros I scored for dirt cheap from a driving simulator).

If you want to see what I had done, I can email you the dimensions and the template, all you would have to do is correct for the mounting holes being different in the baja's but other wise if you would know the other dimensions bolt up nicely and clear the center tunnels and B pillar.

lndrvrxj said:

ok i should have them soon, the buddy that is making them is using the stuff at work and has to make them on his brake or when they have down time and he is just waiting for the CNC machine to finish up some job. When i get them ill take a pic and email you the final demisons or cad file then you can just go buy the steel and be done.

Back