• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj stuff

35xj

NAXJA Forum User
leftovers: 4 red doorsfrom 90 $100.00 5. 15x8 rockkrawler wheels 3.5 bs. $125.00 5 factory 5 spoke al wheels. $30.00 Both front 30 shafts, non disco, 260 joints, great spares, $25.00 each 8.8 drive flange. $20.00probably have more stuff. dave

nope sorry. mine is long gone!

no, I don't have ANY PICS OF THOSE, THEY ARE THE FACTORY 5 SPOKE ALU WHEELS. DAVE CAPS LOCK :confused:

I really don't have any time to meet up with you in the near future. But, where would you want to meet up? Charlotte? lwet me know. dave

You have come first but he probably would rather not seperate them. I'm interested in the rockcrawlers, how much shipped to 98926 if the other guy falls through?

- Kevin

Yeah, I'd relly prefer not to seperate them yet. Looks like steve will end up withn them. steve i'll let you know. Thanks,dave

I might be interested in the doors, are they complete? what kind of shape are they in. Got any pics.
I appreciate it, Chadc

doors are missind driver mirror, driver also has a dent in it. Otherwise they are in great shape. non power, gray interior "laredo"

hoodrich, you still want the wheels? let me know. dave

If you stilll have the doors, I might be interested in them. How much are you looking to get for them?

Back