• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift parts

Big Bear

NAXJA Forum User
2 sets of B.O.R. 8" springs with poly bushings, In great condition. Very low miles on both sets of springs. $360.00 per set + shipping.

O.R.G.S. extended dog leg shackles. These are like new. They are the perfect combination if you are running longer springs like the B.O.R. listed above. $60.00 + shipping

Skyjacker 8" Rock Ready lower control arms (sub frame is not included, just the arms them selves with hiems on both ends) These have the new 1" upgraded style hiems. Two of the hiems have never been ran and the other two have only seen about 5,000 miles and are still very tight. The arms measure 21" ajusted all the way in an can be safely ajusted out to 23" $100.00 + shipping

Skyjacker 8" coils in good shape. These springs have settled to about 7". I have been running these for about 2 years. I just added pucks after they settled. They haven't settled any more after the first 6 months of running them. The springs ride excelent and flex like mad. $100.00 + shipping

Last edited:
PMed you re: shackles & arms

Lunghd,
I have not heard anything from the other two buyers so they are back up for grabs. :party:

PMed you last night re the shackles!

Got it. Back at 'cha ASAP!

The shackles, and Lower arms are sold. YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP BEING AFAID TO MAKE OFFERS! THIS IS A GREAT DEAL ON SPRINGS SO GIVE ME YOUR OFFERS . WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN????? :gee:

Ok hears some new prices on my springs,
2 Sets of Big 8" Springs $350 a pair
8" Skyjacker Coils $90
+ shipping :wow:

curiously enough, what did u mean by 'no subframe' included for the lower arms? they werent long arms are they... iam just curious cause i like to learn.. sorry for hijackin thread if i am...

BigBlk XJ said:
curiously enough, what did u mean by 'no subframe' included for the lower arms? they werent long arms are they... iam just curious cause i like to learn.. sorry for hijackin thread if i am...
The arms are mid arms off of a 8" Skyjacker Rock Ready kit. The subframe incorparates there drop brackets and tranny cross member. Check it out http://www.skyjacker.com/products-search-detail.asp?ID=12801&vyear=1997&vmake=JEEP&vmodel=CHEROKEE%20(XJ)&vsubmod=SE&partnumber=JC851KS-DX

Back