• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a few questions...

NeoMax

NAXJA Forum User
Well only recently I've started putting money into the jeep. I've put a cold air intake along with a 62mm TB, and a new cat back system on. I'm looking at some new plug wires, and have been suggested to the MSD, and to get the universal 6 cylinder kit. so would model MSD-31179 found here be the right ones?

Additionally I'm hoping to find a shop that could mendrel bend a piece up to replace the s-pipe a la Dino's site.

also as an ignition upgrade is there any place that sells the brass cap and rotor? would any auto parts store carry something like that?

other questions are what type of plugs are people running, i've heard the NGK's are good. Anything else I should be looking at as far as enhancing my engine, that i havent thought of doing a search for?

Thanks

NeoMax said:
I'm looking at some new plug wires, and have been suggested to the MSD, and to get the universal 6 cylinder kit. so would model MSD-31179 found here be the right ones?

also as an ignition upgrade is there any place that sells the brass cap and rotor? would any auto parts store carry something like that?

other questions are what type of plugs are people running, i've heard the NGK's are good. Anything else I should be looking at as far as enhancing my engine, that i havent thought of doing a search for?

Thanks

Shoot an e-mail to [email protected]
He can fix you up with a set of Magnecor 8.5mm plug wires and an Accel brass cap with rotor. For plugs, it's hard to beat the good old Champion Copper Core plugs.
For any other 4.0 enhancements, go to my site (I think you already know it) :)

hmmm that link to those wires is here but ya I think i'll take ya up on the advice and email Kolak.

Last edited:
Back