• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i 'aint sleepin' in that ditch this year.....

eshel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
our tent got enough water to last me for a few more years.
but i'm plannin' on coming with pam... i doubt very seriously that either of my sons paul or mark will be able to come with us- and that's goin' to be kinda' hard for me.
lookin' forward to seein' all my 'ole compadres again.
and jeff you're right, dave's xj did look 'big & tuff' back in '99... sad thing is, mine still looks almost the same as in '99, septin' for a few dents that i didn't have then.
shalom aleichem,
eshel

Hey buddy, how 'ya been?

I'm sorry to say that Steph and I wont be out to see you guys this year. We're heading to Paragon for NAC Fest instead.

Give Pam and kids a howdy for us.

I remember that event very well eshel, but probably not as good as you do.... i bet it is hard to forget those water beds. Not sure if we will make it or not. the xj has been neglected a little lately, but shelly's zj is getting more and more trail worthy every week. If we can get permission to attend in a zj this year, we just might make it. for an old man with a bad back, the ole' zj is very nice on the trail. our xj will probably be ready for Moab, and if i can talk shelly into going this year it would be fun to have my co-pilot along. FF'99, the good ole' days. allot of great memories from that event. time to make some more..............

Casper

Back