• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dick Cepek FC-II

mrfoo

NAXJA Forum User
I searched the forums and didnt find much at all on these, but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these tires and what they think about them. I can get some 31x9.50 for $110 apiece...I forgot to check if that is just for the tire or if that includes mounting/balancing and all that. Thanks in advance for the input.
Daniel

wow.. didn't know they made a 31x9.50 :dunce:

:cheers:

i'm searching thats why i'm bringing this back up, every thread i find dead ends, anyone have a review on these tires? thinking of purchasing

TIA

I have them on my xj....So far I like them. I have put about 3000 miles on them so far. They seem to wear OK. I have not done any serious rock crawing with them. But they seem to do ok in the mud, hills and trails that I use them on.

I deffenatly like the look of these tire and I really hope to hear good things about them. My grandpa had some snow tires on his ford freestyle that had the siping or whatever(just like on the F-C11's) and they did fantastic in the snow. I hope these will be a good overall tire.

Jeeper-

I've put 5000 mi on mine and they seem to be wearing very well. (time to rotate) Excellent on road. They've been good in the mud too.

Back