• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2003 signup page

Casper

NAXJA Forum User
:confused: Hello Gang, I am starting to believe that the sign up page that I made is not working out. Before I made and posted the page, I read many posts from members asking if there was going to be a sing up page, and it looked as though the page would be popular. I know that the event is still months away, but the pupose of the page was not intended for an accurate count of whose is going and/or any other responsibilities that go along with that. This page is not a contract, or a list posting definite participants. This page was intended for fun and introductions. If you are hoping, desiring, wishing, or for sure going to the event, that is what the page is for. So go ahead and post your entry. Include a picture of your XJ, and a description of your rig, your residing state, and any other information you would like. Nothing is permanent, for if you wish to change anything or everything later on, feel free to do so. Go ahead, get posting, lets find out who is who, and what you drive. Email addresses will be included if you so desire. Personally, I would encourage it so you can converse with others on the event, camping, help with your rig, or what ever.............. By The Way, you don't have to be a member to post, if you are a guest and are planning to attend, sign on!!! Again, this is by no means linked to the actual or accurate sign up or count for the event. THIS IS A FUN PAGE!!

Thanks,
Casper

Hey there,

Newbie here, I'm not sure if I can go or not but I'm going to try and make it for a few days. Let's see if I can get this pic thing to work. Here's my junk going across the Golden Crack on Easter Sunday this year.

Hey, looks good. I have your picture ready, if you could send me your name, first and last, your nickname - if you have one, your email address, and a small write-up about yourself and your jeep, then I can put you on the list with the others. It is important to get this general information, so we as members can get to know a little about each other before the event. Also, it helps each one of use if ever there is a need for help or information.

Thanks,
Casper

Back