• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best price for long arm kit

There are numerous web sites to check. Do a google search and you wll find many, in under 2 minutes. But to help you out, try these: Carolina Rockshop, Rustys, RE dealers, Dirk @ DPG and numerous other places.

Fergie

If you are already lifted and have quality adjustable upper control arms and are just looking for a long-arm upgrade, use TJ Long Arm lowers from RE and Clayton's X-member for a quality upgrade for under $550. That's what I'm doing.

Ary

Looking for an upgrade kit, not complete suspension. Basically who has the best price you've found so faR.

I'm lifted but needing uppers also.
I found that carolina rock shop has the kit with uppers for $650

Bought the Teraflex LAX kit from Sam's Off-Road for $239.99 shipped!

Safari Ary said:
If you are already lifted and have quality adjustable upper control arms and are just looking for a long-arm upgrade, use TJ Long Arm lowers from RE and Clayton's X-member for a quality upgrade for under $550. That's what I'm doing.

Ary

Ya I just finished my RE clayton long arm, works great I would go for it. I got my RE tj arms from dc four wheel drive www.dc4wd.com. for 100.00 less than RE was asking.

myjeepsbigger ... that is a good price. I sent Sam's an email to see what they can do for long arms upgrade and a set of uppers.

mark268 said:
myjeepsbigger ... that is a good price. I sent Sam's an email to see what they can do for long arms upgrade and a set of uppers.

Talk to Rick. They're good people to work with....

-Damon

but the tera kit is only the lowers .... doesn't fix the uppers...

but they still mount in the same spot... the uppers and lowers are not int the same plane screws up pinion angle when the axle travels ...

samsoffroad.com

Back