• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bunch of stock parts-CHEAP!

Capt. Nemo

NAXJA Member #904
Here's what's got to go: (All came off of my running XJ)

Rear Dana 35c with 3.55's and limited slip- complete from drum to drum- $75

Rear sway bar- $10

Rear springs- $20 for the pair with shackles (I'll even throw in the u-bolts)

Control arms- upper and lower- $15 for all 4

Springs- $20 for both

Front skid- needs painted- $30

NP242 Transfer Case complete with rear driveshaft. I'm pretty sure that only 2 wheel high works. All 4 wheel drive options are not functioning.- $45

Front track bar- $10

Everything is best offer. If you see something you like, don't hesitate to barter! [email protected]

Where are you located? I may be interested in the skid.

Oh cool, I'm in Cupertino. Do you have any pics of the skid? I was thinking we could meet half way somewhere.

family XJ- You'll probably want to pass on these. 146,000 + on the arms and the bushings aren't the greatest.
mission inc.- email me at [email protected] and we can set up a time. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow.

I also have:
Dana 44 rear 3.07 gears with trac lok- $30
Dana 30 High Pinion front 3.73 gears in pretty decent shape- $30

Might be interested in the TC, is it in good shape on the outside? I figure any case I get I will do a rebuild on anyway.

Let me know.

Other than being a little dirty, the case is in perfect shape. It's never been wheeled (I bought the rig off a guy who just drove it to and from work, and I just swapped out the t-case with an np-231). I can get a picture on Friday if you like.
Eric

Capt. Sounds good, would you maybe be able to meet me on Sat. in San Ramon? I am pretty sure I will take it just want to be sure.

Thanks

Cue-ball- Let me get that pic for you today. If you would like to meet tomorrow, that should be fine. I'll email you later.

5-90 : The springs are stock- no lift. They are not sagging as far as I can tell and they do have the stock shackles attached.

Ranger : I do not have any glass for sale.

Cue-ball : I sent you an email with some pics. UNFORTUNATELY, I can not meet you tomorrow like I had thought. I explained in the email.

Hey Thanks alot Capt! I got the skid on once I got home and I'll be trying it out tomorrow at hollister. Thanks again! :peace:

Back