• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubbers.

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
What's a guy gotta do to buy some stock size rubber leaf spring bushings?

Good lawd, everyone wants to sell me their super-special yellow poly units.

In short, what is your source for rubber spring bushings, other than the dealer. If I have to go through the dealer, what's a good price? My dealer likes to bend me over if I don't have an alternate price for him........

CRASH

A spring manufacturer such as Alcan carries them by the default that they manufacture XJ leaf springs. Don't know if they will sell them to you, but you could probably get them from BIGOffroad. I just put a set in my BOR 6" leafs.

Nay

Did ya try RE?

basalt51 said:
Did ya try RE?

They've been out of stock for a month......

May have found a mail order place with some......thanks guys.

Andy

I used to have a link to a place that sold replacement springs and bushings.

Does that help? :D

Oh yeh. Beezil shame on you for ruining a good tech thread. :dunce:

I still buy parts at employee price at the local dealership. I can pick some up for you if you still need them, and give them to Jes next weekend.

Goatman said:
I still buy parts at employee price at the local dealership. I can pick some up for you if you still need them, and give them to Jes next weekend.

You might want to do that Andy.
I was quoted $22+ and $14+ for them. Even with my discount that's gonna be over $60.

Jes

Back