• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

102" Whip Antenna

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
Brand New 102" Fiberglass Whip CB Antenna. $10
Brand New 102" Steel Whip CB Antenna $10

I got both of them a while back and never used them

Local Pickup Only in Edison, NJ

John

sidriptide said:
PMd ya on the steel whip...
I'll take the other one if Mike runs down for his.

Mike, If you're running down there, let me know and I'll take the other. No way i can go. The boat anchors' in the process of eating another flexplate.

Grizzley said:
I'll take the other one if Mike runs down for his.

Mike, If you're running down there, let me know and I'll take the other. No way i can go. The boat anchors' in the process of eating another flexplate.

I told Mike that the next time I will be up in MA is Memorial Day weekend, I can save it for you for then if you want. I might be going to that Mohawk run.

John

lobsterdmb said:
I told Mike that the next time I will be up in MA is Memorial Day weekend, I can save it for you for then if you want. I might be going to that Mohawk run.

John

looks like you have some incentive to get out to the memorial day run Grizz...

mike

I want the Fiberglass one and I'll send a postal money order to you if you want. IF I get the flexplate changed i'll be there, will make sure I schedule myself off :D hahahaha

Grizzley said:
I want the Fiberglass one and I'll send a postal money order to you if you want. IF I get the flexplate changed i'll be there, will make sure I schedule myself off :D hahahaha

Striptide says he will take it for you if not, so no worries. Its all yours. When we get closer, let me know if u will be there or not and we can figure out payment.

John :star:

Back