• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'92 XJ with Lots of nice stuff.

XJSpencer

NAXJA Member #1400
So, I'm looking at getting an XJ again(I'm in Utah County) and I drive this '92.
It seems nice. Tera springs and Longarms. Looks like 4 1/2". Rusty's HD tierod. RE HD trackbar w/o Drop Bracket. Revolvers. Dana 44 rear w/discs 4.10's Front Dana 30 w/stock gears apparently. (He said he didn't know. After I tried 4low and broke the ds u-joint off the front yoke, I found the parts to do the front gears in the back.) Newer exhaust, 116k, pw, pdl, 5- Speed, NP231, Tera discos, TJ Flares, and it seems to be in great condition other than the front end issues. He's asking $3995. Anybody interested in this?
I used to post as HighlandXJ. I've been observing for about four years.

hey guys, tell me what you think. Worth it? What would you pay for it?

I don't think the Longarms are teraflex. They are a radius arm design with an upper on each side. Older RE Longarm?... I think I would pay $3000 for this. Anybody in the market nearby? I would buy it but I need to sell my '99 Silverado first.

Would you be interested in a trade for a good running 89 Honda accord and maybe $1,000 cash?

I'm in Grand Junction CO

Wally

It's not mine. I don't think he's interested in trades. Check it out on autotrader.com Search $3995 and a '92 Cherokee within 25 miles of 84003.

Back