• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ in Georgia

Magic Bus

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2000 XJ 4x4 with an NV3550 5 spd. It's a sport with the following options: power windows, locks, mirrors, keyless entry, CD player, etc. It's blue with gray interior. It has 43K miles on it and a set of BFG ATs with only a few thousand miles on them. It's also got classic rims, a fullsize spare, and a hidden class 3 hitch and wiring. It's a great daily driver and would make an awesome trail Jeep/daily driver. $10,000 or best reasonable offer. Here are some pictures, and I can email you some more interior shots if you're interested.

XJ001.jpg

XJ002.jpg

XJ005.jpg

XJ006.jpg

XJ009.jpg

Thanks,
Will

Yeah, tires are 235/75R15s. I haven't done any mods yet since it was a daily driver and not a wheeler. I was planning on doing a lift and some 33s and making it a nice weekend wheeler that I could still drive anywhere, but it's just not what I need right now. The Jeep is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Sorry, I should have been a little more specific.

Will

will you wont ever sell that thing! go back to snow country!!! LOL, j/k man, this is a nice jeep..bump for ya homo

Thanks Ryan. I am in snow country and the Jeep's not, which is why I'm selling it. Just try to keep yours together long enough so I can wheel with you when I get back.

Will

Don't need any trades, but need cash. If no one comes up with an offer than I'm going to put it on ebay, but I figured someone here would've wanted a low mileage XJ with a NV3550.

Will

Back