• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KM roof rack for sale (PA)

PA Highlander

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, my roof rack is back on the market. After thinking I was going to get another XJ I have decided on a MJ. I need to sell this rack to finish my car trailer so I can pick up the MJ. Clear as mud? :D

So ... KargoMaster Kilimanjaro 52x60" aluminum rack, 4" sides with gutter mounts. Includes tire carrier and one pair of light brackets. In over all good shape, one weld was reworked with TIG, very solid and rated at 500 lbs. It handled the 33" spare no problem. I do not wish to deal with shipping so I am willing to meet within a 2-3 hour radius of Somerset PA (maybe further for the right deal). I'm asking $250.

KM_roofrack.jpg

Thanks!

digger4u said:
How far west are you willing to come to meet me . I live just south of Indianapolis Indiana.

Unless you are willing to cover gas costs, Zanesville OH is about as far west. Zanesville is 3.5 hours drive for me. It looks like you are 8.5 hours from me, BTW.

PA Highlander said:
Ok, my roof rack is back on the market. After thinking I was going to get another XJ I have decided on a MJ. I need to sell this rack to finish my car trailer so I can pick up the MJ. Clear as mud? :D

So ... KargoMaster Kilimanjaro 52x60" aluminum rack, 4" sides with gutter mounts. Includes tire carrier and one pair of light brackets. In over all good shape, one weld was reworked with TIG, very solid and rated at 500 lbs. It handled the 33" spare no problem. I do not wish to deal with shipping so I am willing to meet within a 2-3 hour radius of Somerset PA (maybe further for the right deal). I'm asking $250.

KM_roofrack.jpg

Thanks!
Would you take $200 for it all? I could meet you in Breezewood, PA (I'm in Baltimore, MD)

[edit]another option would be you taking it to Jeannette, PA (I have relatives there), but I would rather meet in Breezewood (less than 1 hour from you I believe)

Last edited:
Twisted Copper said:
Would you take $200 for it all? I could meet you in Breezewood, PA (I'm in Baltimore, MD)

[edit]another option would be you taking it to Jeannette, PA (I have relatives there), but I would rather meet in Breezewood (less than 1 hour from you I believe)

Twisted Copper,

I have a sale pending and I am meeting the buyer on Sunday near DC. If the sale does not go through I'll be in touch.

Thanks!

PA Highlander said:
Twisted Copper,

I have a sale pending and I am meeting the buyer on Sunday near DC. If the sale does not go through I'll be in touch.

Thanks!

I'll PM you with my cell #. I work in DC, but am off on Sunday. You'll be passing through this way though

Jaysheep said:
How many sites is this thing on???? I tried to make you an offer on pavement sucks, but no reply . (I think big red posted it for ya???)

Sorry man, I'm not even registered at Pavementsucks! I only had it posted on the places that I hang out. As you can see from the posts here I have a sale pending ... I will add you to the list if it doesn't sell though.

Bill,
If it doesn't go through put me on the list someplace. I'm only going to be out your way early on Friday and it's sold for the most part. Juice

Back