• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Owners Manual

RedBull

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know where I can order a owners manual for a 92 XJ Sport. I went to the local Stealership and they said. Don't know and dont care. So I ask you?

Dennis

Ivan said:
Or you can order one from here--> Click me! Click me!

Headache said:
You can order it from Jeep. Have a look at www.jeep.com
I ordered mine there though it cost me $16 or so.

Jeep.com directs you to Ivan's site, techauthority.com. Which only goes back to '94.

EBay is probably the best bet...

Robert

Strange that techauthority only goes back to 1994 with the manuals.
On the other hand, DC is quite proactive as they already have their 2005 manuals available!

I am absolutely sure that I ordered my 1992 manual there about 5 months ago, but I cannot remember if it was in the list or if I ordered it by e-mail or called the free phone number "For information about hardcopy orders,call 800-890-4038".

I_1BADXJ_I said:
Jeep.com directs you to Ivan's site, techauthority.com. Which only goes back to '94.

EBay is probably the best bet...

Robert

True that on the year - back dates, however, it's been reported that Techauthority could go further back on years beyond what is listed on their web site. Give them a jingle to find out if they still have some of the older manuals... somehow they don't post them all.

Ivan

RedBull & Ivan

Call the 800 number for techauthority.com and ask for the Factory Service Manual for the model year you want. I Just recivied mine for a 1989 Cherokee. Cost $59.00 + $9.95 S&H + Your States Sales Tax. I'm pretty sure that the manual covers all sub-models for the year the manual covers.
Headache's post has the number.
HTH

Andy

Last edited:
Back