• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CA:(1)Wheel Adapter 6 on 5.5" to 5 on 4.5"

gorockcrawling

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Wheel Adapter which I no longer need because I am putting in a dana 44 in front. I got it from MC Motorsports, a company down in so. cal. The adapter was never used. It comes with everything you need.

asking $80.00 OR will trade for Jeep parts IF local. I have NO need for this anymore!

parts could be:
RE LCA or uppers
RE 4.5" coils
etc.

I could + some money IF needed

So it converts 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern to 5 on 4.5? I know that's what your title said, but I just want to make sure. If so, how much does this increase the width of the axle. How much is this adapter new? Do you have a pair just for the front of for all 4 wheels?

i believe he just has one.

this would be great for someone wanting to swap a toyota 8" in the rear or a Waggy d44 (both great swaps, especially the Toyota, which I did) and wanted to keep their D30 up front. then you could run 5 lug wheels up front and 6 lug wheels in the back, then have your spare be 5 lug and if you needed it on the rear you would use the adapter. i'm guessing that's what this guy was doing with it.

Back