• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Our own Kristen/Ladywolf heading home...

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
So keep her in your thoughts, prayers, etc... Vehicle convoy to Kuwait from Baghdad, then 'home' to Germany...then HOME to WA State for leave.

Godspeed, lock and load, and keep your head up, grrl. Stay alert, stay alive. :us: Don't let your dogtags dangle in the dirt. ;) We'll be lookin' for ya on the trail in July. Hoo-ah!

Good luck Kristen, my thoughts and prayers are with you! I really appreciate what you and your fellow troops are doing for us. Have a safe trip! :patriot:

Thanks for letting us know too Ecksjay, I'm sure she's pretty busy getting packed up to move out.

Oh HELL yeah :), take it easy, or take it any way you can, but c'mon back to us, safe and sound.

Sit on your flak vest until you get home Kristen!

Keep that butt safe, and hope to see you on the trails someday.

(You must have one hell of a tan now)

John

Glad to hear that some of our men and women in uniform :patriot: are coming home from the that big sandbox across the sea.

Hey guys its just me. havent even left Iraq yet. We got delayed because of too many convoys going each way. cant say when we're leavin, and dont even know when. heard rumor we might be getting extended, so I may just end up hitting everything in July. I will try to keep everyone updated. Hey verrive, where in Ellensburg are ya? I'm from the yakima valley. Working on the tan, got kinda burnt. Was out yesterday with the firefighters at the pool *big grin*. Ok guys, hope to see ya soon.

I'm definitely locked and loaded, and they're makin me wear my flak jacket, but i'll find a sandbag to sit on.

Kristen

Hey,
I'm from the east side of Ellensburg valley. Few minutes north of Manashtash. Good old Yakima :p Not a huge fan of the place but it's alright. Too many people/crime in spots, I'm more of a small town guy. If you eventually can drag yourself away from the pool if you just happend to have enough time, have a good trip back ;)

- Kevin

Well guys, I dont get to head home yet. Just after my last post I got told that I got extended for at least 120 more days, so that leaves out all the summer wheeling and everything else for me. Sucks to be me, huh? Now i get to put up with temps in the 130's again. Yee haw, loads of joy. Verrive, if you get a chance, look up Bickleton, thats the town I'm from if you want to be small town:D. Try havin 6 other people in your graduating class. ecksjay, i'll send ya a message w/ my addy, its still good for out here, send me mail or something, definitely needing some, morale just hit the basement floor out here!

Kristen

Mail is a must guys, I spent 9 mons there and mail daily is a reminder you are still human. Don't sweat the summer to bad Kristen... ;) ...after all I was in 140 degree heat in Kuwait before I left... :flame: ....summer does suck, especially in Baghdad because you have a river on each side so it is super humid and hot and to top it off there are malaria bugs (mosquitos) EVERYWHERE. Best of luck Kristen you are in all our hope and prayers.
:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

ladywolf said:
ecksjay, i'll send ya a message w/ my addy, its still good for out here, send me mail or something, definitely needing some, morale just hit the basement floor out here!

Kristen

Done and done. ;) We'll chat, I'm sure. :compwork:

Back