• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Searched First: Long Arm Discussion

I've now got the tri-link, cause the other stuff broke. They replaced it all for free. Plus for them. I think its pretty well built now and the is no axle bind at all. IT WILL FLEX, but. And I say but. With a three link you always have the possiblity of your upper busting and letting go on the road. That basicly means you wreck. Only 1 bolt can put an end to it all. 4 link has a little added security. So, If you install it right. The tri-link is a nice long arm design. 4 links can be built well also. I'm only RK's commenting on the suspesion design at this point.

All that said. Address your steering while your at it. You'll thank me for it.

The RK tri-link has better clearance than some standard setups like Clayton's and Rusty's. There are plenty of people here running the most extreme trails out there with 3-links, but most are running them on D44's.

I would personally want a reinforced and braced mount on a D44 vs. 3 linking the D30 with the stock driver's side upper mount, and I think time will tell how the d30 holds up to a 3-link design for extreme wheeling.

Best designs are custom, but I'm sure you read that in the hundred pages.

Nay

Back