• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 jeep for sale CHEAP

dodgeb1b

NAXJA Forum User
hi all, i hate to say it, but my 87 has to go. the clutch went out las week and my mom and dad want it gone. they say i have "too many cars" whats that all about? but any who, im looking for about $800 obo for it. i might be able to get pics of it. its all green (kinda seafoamish, just more blue and more of a man color) its a pioneer and has the 2.5/5 speed. it has a 3 inch rustys off road lift. the motor runs good, just has the bad clutch. there is no rust and the paint is good, just a dent in the rear and a broken taillight. the grill is also broken (phesant on highway 36) the interior is nice, there is one tear in the headliner, but it doesnt sag. the center console has a crack in it and it needs a shift knob. this is all i can think of now, emal me at [email protected] for more info and pics. oh yea, i live in Omaha NE.

Back