• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Picture posting

Mike from Chile

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone knows where to post pictures (for free)?
I was using Grovestreet, but they change the URL of each picture daily, which is not usefull to this forum.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Mike

You can just post them here directly. Hit the "post reply" button and the option is at the bottom.

That is fine for occasionaly posting a pic, but it is not a replacement for hosting pictures elsewhere. Pictures attached to posts here are periodically purged in order to maintain the database.

We have the attchement enabled only as a convinience. :)

FatXJ said:
I use www.imagestation.com they let you post pics and movies for free.

I use ImageStation, but I recently received a nasty-gram from them threatening to close and seize my account if I didn't delete some questionable pics (POR level stuff). Also within the nasty gram, was a mention that ImageStation does not allow linking of pics from their site to other sites, but encourge you to share your photo albums with others by providing a URL to your albums...

Ok, fine.... I purged the questionable pics, but said F**** 'em to the linking bit. I still continue to link pics, so their threat may be hollow or more of a scare tactic as my account is still open...for now. No biggie if they close it as I have all my pics archive to CD anyway......

Ivan

I'm having good luck with montypics.com. It's pretty painless.

Sean

1050599703_PA090016.jpg

Back