• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2002 TJ FS or Trade ( LIFTED )

YETI

NAXJA Forum User
Hello
Let me start off by saying I tried this before and had many awesome replies but didn't find what I was looking for. Also to all that did reply thank you.

Let me tell you what I'm looking for as I have narrowed down my requirements for a trade.

97+, lifted, w/ 35's, and gears 4.56 on down. Simple right?!?!

Here is what I offer.

2002 silverstone sport TJ. under 30,000 miles. ( still has some waranty.)
all factory available options.
Include
4.0 nv3550 (5spd)
d30/d44
dual tops
cd w/ 7 speakers.

mods that have been added.
5.5 RE LA
M.O.R.E. 1" BL and MML and steering brace
OME shocks
OME steering stabilizer
AA HD SYE
Tom Wood shaft
Yukon 4.88 gears
Upgraded Trak-loc
37" SSR's
new 36" tsl radial Spare
15 x 8 blk steelies
K&N
Turboflow muffler

Think thats it.

to buy it outright I'm asking 18,750 OBO!

Thanks

Two tops? (soft and ???). Stock X-fer case gearing? Open in front? Overall condition? Bumpers??? How do you carry spare?

E-mail me @ [email protected] and I'll tell you what I've got - '98 - Very Modded but street friendly. Way too much to list here!

Not even sure I'd trade it................. but you've got me thinkin'. My kids don't ever go wheelin' much anymore so, maybe..................... :dunno:

Box Turtle said:
Two tops? (soft and ???). Stock X-fer case gearing? Open in front? Overall condition? Bumpers??? How do you carry spare?

E-mail me @ [email protected] and I'll tell you what I've got - '98 - Very Modded but street friendly. Way too much to list here!

Not even sure I'd trade it................. but you've got me thinkin'. My kids don't ever go wheelin' much anymore so, maybe..................... :dunno:
I will e-mail you shortly.

Dual tops = yes. stock t case= NO has AA HD SYE no 4 to 1. Excellent condition. Bumpers are stock w/ no bumperettes, front is trimmed for clearance. Spare rides in the back. High lift mounted between rear bars.

you still have a problem with white?
this is smaller than you want but here ya' go anyway...
99 xj classic,58,000miles, auto,
woods sye and shaft,
rust'ys 3" (with full spring pack in the rear)
with spacer up front(level 4 3/4" lift front and rear)
black steel crawler type with kelly msr 31's (1500 miles)
rustys fixed lca and adj. uca ,
jks quicker disco's and brackets made to hold sway bar up when disconnected,
ridgco bumber sitting on the garage floor with 8000 lb harbor winch( figured i'd try it, should be ok for the little that i'll use it)
adj. track bar,
rear tow points mounted to a custom made hitch type bracket,
steering box brace,
31" spare mounted in factory location,
optima red battery,
rear has a two degree shim with no vibes :) :) :) finally!!!
stock gears,
stock white flares and bumpers,
grey/charcoal int.
white ext.
been offroad once.
all work done by me,
everything installed ater early jan.
yj lines and drop bracket for the rear...
hockey puck spacers up front,
rear spacers coming soon.
and a kick ass peach tree air freshner :)

Yeah white really isn't my color of choice and I really want somthing built to handle, and is running 35's minimum.
thanks for your reply.

Let me throw this out there!!!!

IF your rig is worth more due to an axle swap or extensive mods I may be able to throw a little $$$ your way.

Were you still interested in the Desert Sand 99 and the built 89 together...or if we had a firm deal (i.e Title swap) I could swap all the 89 stuff onto the 99. It would be a lot of work but I was thinking of doing it anyway in about 6 months...

The white one is ready to take some hits on rocks so you'd have the 1999 as a backup if you rolled it or a next winter project in your new barn.

I've got brand new 35" MT/Rs I could throw in too. Check out some photos from the Feb. California trip... www.cherokee4WD.com Body damage to both sides of the red Xj as expected.

Are the 4:88:1 Yukon gears installed in both axles now? That's important to me. If so who did you have install them?

Thanks...

This is a sweet Jeep, seen and drove it a few months ago, Ran extremly Well, lots of good parts on it, very clean
3 Kids for me, If i didn't need the 4 door XJ we might have had a deal, Good Luck Yeti
Hey stop buy sometime and check out the latest mods Long Arms are on, Interior Cage in, and Atlas 5.0, New Rims etc.
John

Gears are in.

Thanks john for the kind words. Sounds like the Xj is comming along real well. I'll have to get over there one of these days to check it out.

Back