• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Super Swamper LTB

XJWheelie

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone tried these yet? I'm wondering how they would compare to the TSLs.

Robert

they have deep tread

I run them and so does another SE member...Love them we run the 34x10.50

Regular SS TSL is more aggressive with bigger thread and is deeper

I thought that the LTB was more aggresive? I was thinking about the 33x13.50s, but then I noticed that they're only 32.6 inches in diameter, while the SS TSLs, 33x12.50s are 33.7. Is Interco only going to make the LTB in strange sizes?

Robert

Yeap about like all the others....I have 32x9.50 TSLs and they are more agressive looking than the LTB and about the same size...If I were going to buy a new set I would just get the regular TSLs again...can't beat 'em

33-15.50-15 SX's (white CJ), 33-13.5-15 LTB's (XJ). The LTB's are taller. Also, both are brand new. First run for both.

Swamper_comparo.jpg

i run 31x11.50's now and i love them they have longer third lugs than the regular tsl and it shows in the deep goo and climbing out of ruts.
i am going to go with the 34's as soon as i finish lifting it another few inches
the only complaints i have heard are with the 33x13.50's being hard to ballance :thumbup:

Back