• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

offset ball joints

Prepmech

NAXJA Member #981
Does anyone know where to get offset ball joints? AEV used to have them on their web site, but not anymore. I know specialty products co. makes some, but I can't find anyone that sells them.

Ok, the people at napa were no help. They could not find any for me, I also tried their web site with no luck. I found the spc performance stuff at philsinc.com, but no jeep ball joints. Anyone know of anywhere else to get them?
Thanks for all of the help.

I just did a search on napa's website www.napaonline.com for my '90 and found 4 different offset upper joints they have:

1/2 degree part number NCP2642972,
1 degree part number NCP2642973,
1 1/2 degree part number NCP2642974,
2 degree part number NCP2642974

they are $91.99 each.

Moog and TRW makes offset ball joints. Near me they are cheaper then the Napas. Moog K7403; TRW 104309.

Lower Ball Joint
ADJUSTABLE BALL JOINT - ALLOWS UP TO 1 3/4 DEGREE CAMBER/CASTER ADJUSTMENT

Hope this helps.

--Matt

Last edited:
Now I have a new problem. I can find the ball joints for a '99, but not for a '00. Is this because my LP dana 30 uses different ball joints, or have they just not updated the web sites? I would rather use moog parts. I had a buddy that sells moog try to find me some, but he didn't come up with anything. He was probably just too lazy to look.

Specialty products catalog shows that offset balljoints application for '97-01 Cherokees part numbers are 23510 - 23540. that's 1/2 degree, 1 degree, 1 1/2 degree, and 2 degrees positive or negative.

Anyone that sells specialty products should be able to order those.

Back